Tuesday 20 November 2012

View my work at The Other Art Fair from 22 – 26 November, Ambika P3.

from my In the Forest series, shot in Buckinghamshire in a beech wood with
 towering beech trees up to 25 metres in height... 
(the one on the right is a window!)  

Preparation is well under way for the opening and Private View this Thursday. I will be exhibiting and selling from three of my series including my book Savoy | The Restoration. Each day this week I will be uploading a sneak preview of what you will find on my stand - STAND 88 - The Other Art Fair, Ambika P3, Marlybone road, London NW1.

I have a limited amount of Invitations (worth £16 on the door) so please get in  touch if you think you will definitely drop in and I will post / email to you siobhan@siobhandoran.com


Extract from The Telegraph

Another London art fair, The Other Art Fair distinguishes itself by being the country’s largest ‘artist-led’ fair. That means that works are sold directly by the artist rather than through a gallery. As well as the opportunity to buy art, this week’s fair features an events programme that includes live music, talks, cocktail masterclasses and, of course, a pop-up restaurant.

When: November 22-25

Where: Ambika P3, 35 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5LSTube: Baker Street
How much: Advance tickets cost from £6

 


No comments:

Post a Comment